Monday 2 May 2011

BBQ in a nutshell......

So ive eaten and drank, ive made merry,ive done it all and now this day is over. We had a barbecue today to celebrate my sisters 40 th  b-day. She considered this a milestone and wanted to celebrate it as such. In grand style! It was amazing. A plethora of meats and drinks, i am stuffed! Honestly! My hub-a-dub was on the grill and we had choice meats, ribs the size of my arm, chicken parts that make you think you think u were eating a bald eagle. lol. It was quite the celebration. We spared no expenses and i felt as though money was not an option at all. I t was quite luxurious. Wen it came to the speech and toasting part, it got kinda mushy. I didnt trust my voice and the cracking lying underneath. Everyone was inciting me to speech , and alas i managed. I got out as much as i could have with dry eyes. It was a feat! There was alot more that couldve been said however i   hope my actions speak volumes. (Getting this place party ready was quite a task, but i enjoyed it completely simply because we accomplished it together.) All in all this was a most memorable occasion and i am happy that i was a part of it. As i type im surrounded by noise and people from all walks of life, all contained in a tiny living room , they all have such distinct personalities , traits and tastes. I am also enveloped by all the love that i never thought i could possibly live to witness. There exists so much love in this room and in this family its overwhelming and heart-tugging. Anyways im going to mingle now and be apart of this mush fest , i just thought i should share this moment with all of you wonderful people. 
BYE!! Kisses.....

No comments:

Post a Comment